Monday, June 1, 2015

June: Sand & Star Dust





"I wonder what it would be like
 to live in a world where it was always June."
-  L. M. Montgomery






Summer Roses
Conrad Kiesel
(1846-1921)



"Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely
Sunshine almost always makes me high..."

-John Denver
(1971)




June Sunshine
Joseph DeCamp
(1902)



"We'll sing in the sunshine
We'll laugh every day
We'll sing in the sunshine
And I'll be on my way..."
-Gale Garnett
(1966)




Children On The Beach
Corrine Hartley





"And now the purple dusk at twilight time,
Steals across the meadows of my heart..."
-Hoagy Carmichael
(1927)




Milky Way Over Three Sisters Monument
Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
Oljato-Monument Valley, Arizona




"Tonight, Tonight,
The world is full of light,
With suns and moons all over the place..."
-Leonard Bernstein
"West Side Story"
(1957)




Moonrise at  Little Cedar Spirit Tree
Grand Portage, Minnesota
























No comments:

Post a Comment