Saturday, January 19, 2019

A Friend For Life





"Today I am very proud to welcome tens of thousands of families,
students, and people of all faiths and backgrounds to our nation's capital
for the 46th annual March For Life.



"For You did form my inward parts;
You did knit me together in my mother's womb."
Psalm 139:13



This is a movement founded on love and grounded in the nobility and
dignity of every human life.



" And I especially want to thank so many young people
who give us hope for the future."-President Donald Trump
Student participants gather at this year's March For Life in Washington DC.



When we look into the eyes of a newborn child we see the beauty in
the human soul and the Majesty of God's creation. We know that every life
has meaning and that every life is worth protecting.
As President, I will always defend the first right of our
Declaration of Independence, the right to life.

During my first week in office, I reinstated the Mexico City policy.
We have taken bold action to protect the religious freedoms of doctors,
nurses, and charities, like the Little Sisters of the Poor.
We issued a new proposal to prohibit the Title X taxpayer funding
from going to any clinic that performs abortions.
We are supporting the loving choice of adoption and foster care,
including through the support of faith-based adoption services.

And I am supporting the US Senate's effort to make permanent the
Hyde Amendment, which prohibits taxpayer funding for abortion in spending bills.

Today, I have signed a letter to Congress to make clear that if they send any
legislation to my desk that weakens the protection of human life, I will issue a veto.
And, we have the support to uphold those vetoes.

Every child is a sacred gift from God.

As this year's March For Life theme says:

"Each Person Is Unique From Day One."

That's a very important phrase, 'Unique from Day One.' And so true.

I want to thank Americans who traveled all across the country 
to march for life.  And I especially want to thank so many young people
who give us hope for the future.

Together we will work to save the lives of unborn children so that
they have a chance to live and to love, to thrive and to dream, and to
bless our nation and reach their full and glorious potential.

Thank you and God bless you and your family
and God bless America."


President Donald Trump's address to the
46th Annual March For Life in
Washington DC.



President Donald Trump
Friend and Protector of Life


"Reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord
is a fountain of life, that one may avoid the snares of death."
Proverbs 14:27



No comments:

Post a Comment