Sunday, June 18, 2017

Rock of Ages



"So trust in the Lord,
commit yourself to Him,
hope confidently in Him forever;
for the Lord is an everlasting Rock,
the Rock of Ages."
Isaiah 26:4





On The Sea Of Galilee
Rembrandt van Rijn
(1633)





In You, O Lord, do I put my trust
and confidently take refuge; let me never
be put to shame or confusion!

Deliver me in Your righteousness
and cause me to escape; bow down
Your ear to me and save me!

Be to me a rock of refuge in which to dwell,
and a sheltering stronghold to
which I may continually resort,
which You have appointed to save me,
for You are my Rock and my Fortress.

Rescue me, O my God, out of the
hands of the wicked, out of the grasp
of the unrighteous and ruthless man.

For You are my hope; O Lord God,
You are my trust from my youth
and the source of my confidence.

Psalm 71:1-5




No comments:

Post a Comment