"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not in vain.
No, I worked harder than all of them-yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me."
(1 Corinthians 15:10)
Image courtesy/Through The Bible
With Les Feldick Newsletter
His Apostleship Part One
(1997)
Les Feldick Ministries-Official Site
(September 13, 2019)
His Apostleship Part Two
(1997)
Les Feldick Ministries-Official Site
(September 14, 2019)
His Apostleship Part Three
(1997)
Les Feldick Ministries-Official Site
(September 17, 2019)
His Apostleship Part Four
(1997)
Les Feldick Ministries-Official Site
(September 18, 2019)
With Les Feldick Newsletter
Les continues his walk through the Bible, explaining how and why
the apostle Paul was constantly defending his apostleship against
those spreading false claims and heretical teachings.
Paul, Our Apostle, Defending
His Apostleship Part One
(1997)
Les Feldick Ministries-Official Site
(September 13, 2019)
Paul, Our Apostle, Defending
His Apostleship Part Two
(1997)
Les Feldick Ministries-Official Site
(September 14, 2019)
Paul, Our Apostle, Defending
His Apostleship Part Three
(1997)
Les Feldick Ministries-Official Site
(September 17, 2019)
Paul, Our Apostle, Defending
His Apostleship Part Four
(1997)
Les Feldick Ministries-Official Site
(September 18, 2019)


No comments:
Post a Comment