Friday, September 11, 2026

Flashback Friday: Where Were You (When The World Stopped Turning)

 

 

 "I'm just a singer of simple songs,
I'm not a real political man
I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you
The diff'rence in Iraq and Iran...

But I know Jesus and I talk to God
And I remember this from when I was young,
Faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us,
And the greatest is love..." 

 

Where Were You
 (When The World Stopped Turning)
Live at the 2001 Country Music Awards
( 35th Ceremony, November 7, 2001)
Alan Jackson
(Uploaded September 10, 2021)
 
 
 
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor principalities,
neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor
anything in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." 
(Romans 8:38-39)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment