Sunday, May 10, 2020

A Heart Of Wisdom





"I love those who love me, 

and those who seek me

earnestly and diligently

 shall find me.



A New Heart In Christ
Yongsung Kim
Korean artist



Riches and honor are with me,

enduring wealth and righteousness

upright in every area and relation,

and right standing with God.



My fruit is better than gold, yes,

than refined gold, and my increase

 than choice silver.



I, Wisdom, walk in the way

 of righteousness

moral and spiritual rectitude

 in every area and relation,

in the midst of the paths of justice,

That I may cause those who love me

to inherit true riches and that

 I may fill their treasuries.



The Lord formed and brought me, Wisdom, 

 forth at the beginning of His way,

before His acts of old.



I, Wisdom, was inaugurated and ordained

from everlasting, from the beginning,

before ever the earth existed."


Proverbs 8:17-23




No comments:

Post a Comment