Wednesday, May 27, 2020

A Morning Meeting





"The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery,
and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds' feet
and will make me to walk, not stand still in terror, but to walk,
and make spiritual progress upon my high places of
trouble, suffering, or responsibility!"
Habakkuk 3:19




Robin Family Round The Dinner Table
Melani Pyke
Canadian artist



Meeting God in scripture

Each morning, every day,

Is the way I get along

Today and every day.

To meet Him there each morning's

The way my day begins.

I listen as He talks to me

And give to Him my sins.

When my coffee's finished

And my Bible's closed in prayer,

I leave behind my silent place

Then walk under His care.

I start my day-long journey

Knowing of His love

My strength to do what must be done

Is sanctioned from above.


Ruthmarie Brooks Silver




No comments:

Post a Comment