Tuesday, May 19, 2020

I Will Make All My Goodness Pass Before You







A show of  His mercy from the movie,
"The Passion of the Christ"
(2004)



"And God said,

 I will make all My goodness pass before you,

and I will proclaim My name, 

THE LORD, before you;

for I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious,

and will show mercy and loving-kindness

on whom I will show mercy and loving-kindness."

Exodus 33:19



"For He says to Moses, 

 I will have mercy

on whom I will have mercy

and I will have compassion on

whom I will have compassion.

So then God's gift is not a question 

of human will and human effort,

but of God's mercy.

It depends not on one's own willingness

nor on his strenuous exertion as in running a race,

but God having mercy on him."

Romans 9:15-16



No comments:

Post a Comment