Thursday, October 13, 2022

I Will Walk In My Integrity

 

PSALM 26
A Psalm of David


Vindicate me, O Lord, for I have walked in my integrity;
I have expectantly trusted in, leaned on, and relied on the Lord
without wavering and I shall not slide.

Examine me, O Lord, and prove me;
test my heart and mind.

For Your loving-kindness is before my eyes,
and I have walked in Your truth faithfully.


Autumn Pathway
Cheryl Davis/Fine Art America


I do not sit with false persons,
nor fellowship with pretenders;

I hate the company of evildoers
 and will not sit with the wicked.

I will wash my hands in innocence
 and go about Your altar, O Lord,

That I may make the voice of thanksgiving heard
 and may tell of all Your wondrous works.

Lord, I love the habitation of Your house and
 the place where Your glory dwells.

Gather me not with sinners and sweep me not
 away with them, nor my life with bloodthirsty men,

In whose hands is wickedness,
and their right hand are full of bribes,

But as for me, I will walk in my integrity;
redeem me and be merciful and gracious to me.

My foot stands on an even place;
 in the congregation will I bless the Lord.




No comments:

Post a Comment