Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Teach Me Your Way, O Lord

 


Teach me your way, O Lord, that I may walk and live in Your truth;

direct and unite my heart, solely, reverently, to fear and honor Your name.

I will confess and praise You, O Lord my God, with my whole united heart;

and I will glorify Your name forevermore.


Prophetic Dance
Image courtesy/Pinterest


For great is Your mercy and loving-kindness towards me; and You have

delivered me from the depths of Sheol,  from the exceeding depths of affliction.

O God, the proud and insolent have risen against me;  a rabble of violent and

ruthless men has sought and demanded my life, and they have not set You before them.

But You, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding

in mercy and loving-kindness and truth.

O turn to me and have mercy and be gracious to me; grant strength, might,

and inflexibility to temptation to Your servant and save the son of Your handmaiden.

Show me a sign of Your evident goodwill and favor, that those who hate me

may see it and be put to shame, because You Lord will show Your approval

of me when You help and comfort me.

Psalm 86:11-17



No comments:

Post a Comment