Wednesday, July 17, 2019

The Boys Of Summer




As this classic Me Generation television commercial declares,
America, the great beacon of freedom that I love to call home,
  is a land of baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and Chevrolet!
Those who love our nation and their freedom as Americans
 will agree that we have always been proud of our great traditions.


"Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie, and Chevrolet"
(1970's)


 "Let's Play Ball!"

I just had to share this fine tribute  posted on You Tube
  celebrating one of America's favorite summer past times, baseball!
 Enjoy this wonderful salute to some of the famous Boys of Summer!  


"Put me in coach, I'm ready to play today,
Put me in coach, I'm ready to play today
Look at me, I can be, Centerfield..."


Centerfield
John Fogerty
(1985)



 "Centerfield"
J/C. Fogerty
 C. John Fogerty D/B/a Wenaha Music Company



No comments:

Post a Comment