Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Happy Purim 2020





"Vindicate me, O Lord,

 for I have walked in my integrity;

I have expectantly trusted in, leaned on,

and relied on the Lord without wavering,

and I shall not slide.



Esther
Kate Gardiner Hastings
(1837-1925)
English artist



Examine me, O Lord, and prove me;

test my heart and my mind.

For Your loving-kindness is before my eyes,

and I have walked in Your truth faithfully.


I do not sit with false persons,

nor fellowship with pretenders;

I hate the company of evildoers

and I will not sit with the wicked.

I will wash my hands in innocence

and go about Your altar, O Lord,

That I may make the voice of thanksgiving heard,

and may tell of all Your wondrous works.


Lord, I love the habitation of Your house,

and the place where Your glory dwells.

Gather me not away with sinners

and sweep me not away with them,

nor my life with bloodthirsty men,

In whose hands is wickedness, 

and their right hands are full of bribes.


But as for me, I will walk in my integrity;

redeem me and be merciful

 and gracious to me.

My foot stands on an even place;

in the congregations will I bless the Lord.


Psalm 26



No comments:

Post a Comment