Saturday, March 21, 2020

Out Of My Distress I Called Upon The Lord




"Out of my distress I called upon the Lord;

and the Lord answered me and set me free

and in a larger place.


 Springtime in the Galilee
Israel


The Lord is on my side;  I will not fear.

What can man do to me?

The Lord is on my side and takes my part,

He is among those who help me;

therefore I will see my desire established

upon those who hate me.

It is better to trust and take refuge

in the Lord

than to put confidence in man.

The Lord is my Strength and Song;

and He has become my Salvation.

You are my God,

and I will confess, praise, 

and give thanks to You;

You are my God, I will extol You.

O give thanks to the Lord,

for He is good;

for His mercy and loving-kindness

endure forever."


Psalm 118:5,6,7,8,14,28,29
(The Amplified Bible)



No comments:

Post a Comment