Sunday, July 10, 2022

Walk By Faith Not By Sight


 "While we look not at things which are seen, but at things which are not seen:
for the things which are seen are temporal; but things which are not seen are eternal."
(2 Corinthians 4:18)



Dragonfly Perching On A Flower
Photograph courtesy/Pinterest


My Lord, I pray that through today

I may walk patiently,

Forgetting not that Thy dear hand

Is leading me.

I know not what Thy wisdom, Lord,

May choose for me today;

What the long hours may hold for me

I cannot say.

I only know that I may go

Unquestioningly with Thee,

Remembering that what Thou wilt

Is best for me.

For Thou, O Lord, canst see the end,

While I but see the way;

Help me to walk it patiently

Throughout today.



"A Prayer"
Grace Noll Crowell
(1877-1969)
American author
Poet Laureate of Texas


No comments:

Post a Comment