Friday, July 21, 2023

Incredible Salvation In Jerusalem: Messianic Rabbi Zev Porat Preaches



"And it shall come to pass in the last days, God declares,
that I will pour out of My Spirit upon all mankind, and
your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, telling forth
divine counsels, and your young men shall see visions,
divinely granted appearances, and your old men shall
dream divinely suggested dreams.

Yes, and on My menservants also and on My maidservants
in those days I will pour out of My Spirit, and they shall prophesy,
telling forth the divine counsels and predicting future events
pertaining especially to God's kingdom."
(Acts 2:17-18)

A miraculous testimony from Jerusalem!

Praise Yeshua Ha'Mashiach!


Incredible Salvation In Jerusalem
Messianic Rabbi Zev Porat
messiah ofisrael
(July 21, 2023)


No comments:

Post a Comment