Friday, April 19, 2019

The Crown Jewel Of Biblical Feasts: Passover In All Its Glory



"The blood shall be a token or sign to you,
the doorposts of the house where you are,
that when I see the blood, I will pass over you,
and no plague shall be upon you to destroy you
when I smite the land of Egypt."
Exodus 12:13


Zola Levitt Presents
"The Miracle of Passover"
Part 1 of 2
(1999)
Zola Levitt
(1938-2006)



"And He said to them, I have earnestly and intensely desired
to eat this Passover with you before I suffer; 
For I say to you, I shall eat it no more until it is fulfilled
in the kingdom of God.
And He took a cup, and when He had given thanks, He said:
"Take this and divide and distribute it among yourselves;
For I say to you that from now on I shall not drink of the
fruit of the vine at all until the kingdom of God comes,
Then He took a loaf of bread and when He had given thanks,
He broke it and gave it to them saying,
"This is My body which is given for you, do this
in in remembrance of Me.
And in a like manner, He took the cup after supper,
saying, "This cup is the new testament  or covenant,
ratified with My blood, which is shed, poured out for you."
Luke 22:13-20


Zola Levitt Presents
"The Miracle of Passover"
Part 2 of 2
(1999)
Zola Levitt
(1938-2006)



"Purge (clean out) the old leaven that you
may be fresh (new) dough, still uncontaminated
(as you are) for Christ, our Passover Lamb
has been sacrificed."
1 Corinthians 5:7



No comments:

Post a Comment