Sunday, October 25, 2020

The Grace Of God

 

"And God is able to make all grace,

 every favor and earthly blessing come to you in abundance,

 so that you may always and under all circumstances

 and whatever the need be self-sufficient, 

possessing enough to require no aid or support

 and furnished in abundance for every good work

 and charitable donation."

II Corinthians 9:8


Path Through The Woods
Courtesy www.WallpaperBetter.com


He is my inspiration

To face each newborn day.

He guides me and leads me

Each step along the way.


He helps me face each problem

That causes me distress.

He lifts my soul and spirits

To bring me happiness.


He comforts and sustains me

In time of grief and pain.

He gives me hope and courage;

A brighter outlook gain.


He grants to me forgiveness

Though sinner that I be.

And despite my many faults,

I know that He loves me.

-Harold F. Mohn



No comments:

Post a Comment