Thursday, February 11, 2021

I Will Make All My Goodness Pass Before You

 

"And God said,

I will make all My goodness

 pass before you,

and I will proclaim

 My name, THE LORD, 

before you;

for I will be gracious

 to whom I will be gracious,

and show mercy and loving-kindness

on whom I will show mercy

and loving-kindness."

Exodus 33:19



Glaring Sunshine And Beautiful Winter Snow
 Picture courtesy of Loutpany



"For He says to Moses,

I will have mercy on

 whom I will have mercy

and have compassion on 

whom I will have compassion.

So then God's gift is not a question

 of human will and human effort,

but of God's mercy.

It depends not

 on one's own willingness

nor on his strenuous exertion

as in running a race,

but on God's having mercy on him."

Romans 9:15-16



No comments:

Post a Comment