Sunday, February 21, 2021

Prayer For Wholeness

   

"Call to Me and I will answer you and show you
great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden,
which you do not know, do not distinguish 
and recognize, have knowledge of and understand."
Jeremiah 33:3


"Between the humble and contrite heart and the majesty of heaven,
there are no barriers; the only password is prayer."
-
Hos
ea Ballou


Sangre de Cristo "Blood of Christ" Mountains
Colorado/New Mexico


Dear Lord, let me drink from You

so deeply that I, too,

may share

The peace, beauty, and contentment

that others have found there.

Let me too, stand on Your

highest mountaintop

So Your love engulfs me, so lost,

I am not.

Let me drink from Your never-ending

well of healing waters and

hold my head high,

Making me whole and at peace,

no long questioning or

asking why.

Just fill me with Your goodness

that I, too, may be refreshed anew

By letting me find the wonderment

of receiving and accepting You.


"Prayer For Wholeness"
Mary Jane Cook




No comments:

Post a Comment