Saturday, December 4, 2021

On My Mind: Cryptocurrency

 


I am and always will be a strong advocate of cold hard cash in hand or in the bank.
 Not only will the proposed cryptocurrency allow the federal government access
 to everything that you buy or sell, but what will happen when cyber identity 
 thieves start to figure out personal information or access codes
and are able to clean out peoples' bank accounts?



Call me a relic of the past, but I still believe in the necessity of face-to-face
interaction with a living, breathing human being-like a bank teller for example-
 landline phone systems, keeping hard copies of important paperwork
 in an offline file or strong box, and being able to see the solemn face of
   George Washington staring back at me from the front of a $1.00 bill.



No comments:

Post a Comment