Thursday, April 21, 2022

May The Mind Of Christ My Savior

 


"Thy righteousness is everlasting righteousness
and Thy law is the truth."
(Psalm 119:142)


Greener Pastures
Greg Olsen
Picture courtesy/ Greg Olson




May the mind of Christ, my Savior,

Live in me from day to day,

By His love and power controlling

All I do or say.

May the Word of God dwell richly

In my heart from hour to hour,

So that all may see I triumph

Only through His power.

May the peace of God, my Father

Rule my life in everything,

That I may be calm to comfort

Sick and sorrowing.

May the love of Jesus fill me

As the waters fill the sea;

Him exalting, self abasing,

This is victory.

May I run the race before me,

Strong and brave to face the foe,

Looking only unto Jesus

As I onward go.

May His beauty rest upon me,

As I seek the lost to win,

And may they forget the channel,

Seeing only Him.


"May The Mind Of Christ My Savior"
( circa.1913)
Kate Barclay Wilkinson
(1859-1928)
English hymn writer



No comments:

Post a Comment