Monday, June 12, 2023

Monday Meditation: And No One Else Is He

 


I am the Lord, and there is no one else; there is no other God besides Me.
I will gird and arm you, though you have not known Me.

That men may know from the east and the rising of the sun and from 
 the west and the setting of the sun that there is no God besides Me. 
I am the Lord, and no one else is He.


 Golden Sunrise over Bandelier National Monument
New Mexico
Image courtesy/iStock.com


I form the light and create darkness, I make peace, national
 well being, and I create physical evil, calamity;

  I am the Lord, Who does all these things.

Let fall in showers, you heavens above, and let the skies rain down
righteousness, the pure, spiritual, heaven-born possibilities that have
their foundation in the holy being of God; let the earth open, and let
them, the skies and earth, sprout forth salvation, and let righteousness
germinate and spring up as plants do together;
I the Lord have created it.

Look to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth!
For I am God and there is no other.

I have sworn by Myself, the word is gone out of My mouth
in righteousness and shall not return, that unto Me every knee
shall bow, every tongue shall swear allegiance.

Only in the Lord shall one say,  I have righteousness, salvation,
and victory and strength to achieve.  To Him shall come all who
were incensed against Him, and they shall be ashamed.

In the Lord shall the offspring of Israel be justified, enjoy
righteousness, salvation, and victory, and shall glory."
(Isaiah 45: 5,6,7,8,22-25)


"But it is from Him that you have your life in Christ Jesus,
Whom God made our Wisdom from God, revealed to us
a knowledge of the divine plan of salvation previously
hidden, manifesting itself as Righteousness, thus
making us upright and putting us in right standing
with God, and our Consecration, making us pure
and holy, and our Redemption, providing our
ransom from eternal penalty for sin.

So then, as it is written, Let him who boasts and
proudly rejoices, and glories, boast and proudly
rejoice and glory in the Lord."
(1 Corinthians 1:30-31)




No comments:

Post a Comment