Monday, June 5, 2023

Monday's Meditation: Consider And Answer Me, O Lord

 


PSALM 13

To the Chief Musician

A Psalm of David

How long will You forget me, O Lord?  Forever?

How long will You hide Your face from me?

How long must I lay up cares in me

and have sorrow in my heart

day after day?

Consider and answer me, O Lord my God;

lighten the eyes of my faith 

to behold Your face

in the pitchlike darkness,

lest I sleep the sleep of death,

Lest my enemy say,

I have prevailed over him,

and those that trouble me

rejoice when I am shaken.

But I have trusted, leaned on, 

and been confident in Your mercy

and loving-kindness;

my heart shall rejoice

and be in high spirits

in Your salvation.

I will sing to the Lord

because He has dealt

bountifully with me.

Image courtesy/Freepik


"Rejoice In Hope
Be patient in tribulation
Be constant in prayer."
(Romans 12:12)


No comments:

Post a Comment