"Moreover brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you,
which also ye have received, and in which ye stand; By which also
ye are saved, if you keep in memory what I preached to you, unless ye
have believed in vain. For I delivered to you first of all, that which
I also received, that Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures;
And that He was buried, and He rose again on the third day
according to the Scriptures."
(1 Corinthians 15:1-4)
Image courtesy/Adobe Stock
In this classic teaching, Dr. Stanley reminds us that once we become
Christians we have a responsibility to share the Gospel with others.
But oftentimes, believers are hesitant to share their faith because
they do not understand the good news of salvation themselves.
The Reason For Our Boldness
Dr. Charles Stanley/In Touch
In Touch Ministries
(Uploaded January 3, 2022)
Dr. Charles Stanley/In Touch
In Touch Ministries
(Uploaded January 3, 2022)


No comments:
Post a Comment