Friday, January 7, 2022

I Know My Redeemer Lives

 

I know my Redeemer lives, 

 The Lord of Liberty;


I trust the pledge of life He gives,

 For all eternity.







O Lord, I would that I might live, 

A fearless life and free;

Rich in the joy that Thou dost give, 

Now and eternally.


O Lord, I would live straight and strong,

 In body, soul, and mind;

Unbound by habits that are wrong;

 Joyous, and true, and kind.


O Lord, my God, I would love Thee, 

With all my strength each day;

And in Thy Son, my Savior, see, 

The Life, The Truth, The Way.


I trust the pledge of life He gives

Endless, and full, and free;

I know that my Redeemer lives, 

And shares His life with me.

Amen.



"I Know That My Redeemer Lives"
(1928)
Reverend Harold I. Donnelly






No comments:

Post a Comment