Wednesday, May 6, 2020

President Trump's Message To The Nation: "I Love You"






"I want to say, 'I love you.'  I want to say that we're doing everything we can.
I also want to say that were trying to protect people over 60 years old.
We're trying so hard."

"I just want to say to the people that have lost family and have lost loved ones-
and the people that have just suffered so badly, and just made it-that we love you,
we're with you, we're working with you, we're supplying vast amounts of money
like never before, we want that money to get to the people, and we
want them to get better."
-President Donald Trump



Wearing protective glasses President Donald Trump recently toured a
Honeywell International plant in Phoenix, Arizona.
The photograph above courtesy of Brendan Smialowski/AFP via Getty Images.



Above quote from President Trump taken from a
story in The Epoch Times-May 6, 2020.








No comments:

Post a Comment