Thursday, April 8, 2021

Yom HaShoah: A Day Of Remembrance

 


"What profit is there in my blood, when I go down
to the grave? Will the dust praise You? Will it declare
Your truth and faithfulness to men?

Hear, O Lord, have mercy and be gracious to me!
O Lord, be my helper!

You have turned my mourning into dancing for me;
You have put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness.

To the end that my tongue and my heart and everything
glorious within me may sing praise to You and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever."
Psalm 30:9-12


Survivors of Auschwitz Concentration and Extermination Camp
Always Remember.  Never Forget.




Since the beginning of recorded human history, the Jewish people
have been vilified, persecuted and put to death by various adversaries.
   The Lord God told Moses that He would war with the Amalekites,
or those whose hand is against the throne of the Lord,
(the plans and purposes of God)
from generation to generation.
(Exodus 17:16)

 The Nazis were no exception. Yet, the Third Reich of Hitler's Germany
was eventually defeated and swept into the dust bin of history,
while only three years after the war ended, the modern nation
 of Israel rose triumphant from the ashes of the Holocaust,
one of the greatest fulfillments of Biblical prophecy since
the first coming of the Messiah Yeshua Ha'Mashiach.

That there are Jews in every nation on the earth today
is living proof of the love and faithfulness of God to
 His chosen people and nation.




No comments:

Post a Comment