Monday, August 19, 2024

Monday Meditation: Nothing Escapes Your Notice O Lord

 




"O Lord, you have searched me thoroughly and have known me.

You know my downsitting and my uprising; 

You understand my thoughts afar off.

You sift and search out my path and my lying down,

and You are acquainted with all my ways."

(Psalm 139:1-3)




Woman Walking On The Beach At Sunrise
Image courtesy/Creative Fabrica



"So too, the Holy Spirit comes to our aid and bears us up

in our weakness; for we do not know what prayer to offer

nor how to offer it worthily as we ought,  but the

Spirit Himself goes to meet our supplication and

pleads in our behalf with unspeakable yearnings

and groanings too deep for utterance,


And He Who searches the hearts of men knows

what is in the mind of the Holy Spirit, what His intent is,

because the Spirit intercedes and pleads before God in behalf

 of the saints according to and in harmony with God's will.

We are assured and know that God being a partner in their labor

all things work together and are fitting into a plan for good to

and for those who love God and are called according

to His design and purpose."

(Romans 8:26-28)




No comments:

Post a Comment