Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Giving Thanks For His Grace





"And God is able to make all grace, every favor and earthly blessing 
come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances
and whatever the need, be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or
  support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation."
II Corinthians 9:8








The Grace of God


He is my inspiration

To face each newborn day

He guides me and He leads me

Each step of the way.


He helps me face my problem

That causes me distress.

He lifts my soul and spirits

To bring me happiness.


He comforts and sustains me

In time of grief and pain.

He gives me hope and courage;

A brighter outlook gain.


He grants to me forgiveness

Though sinner that I be.

And despite my many faults,

I know that He loves me.


A poem written by
Harold F. Mohn
"We Gather Together"
Copyright 2007
Salesian Inspirational Books




No comments:

Post a Comment