Sunday, December 15, 2019

Hanukkah: The Feast Of Dedication





"After this the Feast of Dedication, of the reconsecration of the temple,
was taking place in Jerusalem. It was winter.  And Jesus was walking
in Solomon's Porch in the temple area.






So the Jews surrounded Him and began asking Him, "How long are
You going to keep us in doubt and suspense? If you are really the Christ,
the Messiah, tell us so plainly and openly.

Jesus answered them, "I have told you so, yet you do not believe Me.
The very works that I do by the power of My Father and in My Father's
name bear witness concerning Me.  But you do not believe and trust
and rely on Me because you do not belong to My fold, you are no
sheep of Mine.  The sheep that are My own hear and are listening
to My voice; and I know them, and they follow Me.

  And I give them eternal life, and they shall never lose it or perish 
 throughout all the ages. And no one is able to snatch them out of My hand.
My Father Who has given them to Me, is greater and mightier
than all else; and no one is able to snatch them out of the
Father's hand.  I and the Father are One.
John 10:22-30




Hanukkah: The Feast Of Dedication
Rabbi K.A. Schneider
Discovering The Jewish Jesus
uploaded by Lose to Win 
 (July 18, 2016)




No comments:

Post a Comment