Tuesday, April 14, 2020

The Lighthouse







I Am The Light
Danny Hahlbohm


Once I was lost upon the sea

It seemed all hope was gone

My ship was drifting helplessly

Battered by the storms.


But then I saw a brilliant light

Shining brighter than the day

It seemed to beckon-come to me

I will light the way.


Now my ship is in the harbor

Anchored firmly near the shore

In the shadow of the lighthouse

Safe forevermore.


Often times I wonder

Just where that I would be

If the lighthouse-Jesus Christ the Lord

Had nor rescued me.

"The Lighthouse"
J. Morse
(1997)


"Thus may the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
be glorified and become more glorified through
and in you, and may you also be glorified in Him
according to the grace, favor, and blessing of
our God and Lord Jesus Christ the Messiah."

2 Thessalonians 1:12




No comments:

Post a Comment