Monday, April 27, 2020

When My Foot Is Slipping



"When I said, My foot is slipping, Your mercy 

 and loving-kindness, O Lord, held me up.

In the multitude of my anxious thoughts within me,

Your comforts cheer and delight my soul!



Our Refuge And Strength
Morgan Weistling




Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with You-

they who frame and hide their unrighteous doings

under the sacred name of law?


They band themselves together against the life of the

 consistently righteous and condemn the innocent to death.

But the Lord has become my High Tower and Defense,

and my God the Rock of my refuge.


And He will turn back upon them their own iniquity

and wipe them out by means of their own wickedness;

the Lord will wipe them out."


Psalm 94:18-23



No comments:

Post a Comment