Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Pearls Of Wisdom

 

"But no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper,
and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment 
you shall show to be in the wrong. This peace, righteousness,
security, triumph over the opposition, is the heritage of the
servants of the Lord, those in whom the ideal Servant of
the Lord is reproduced; this is the righteousness or the
vindication which they obtain from Me, this is that which
 I impart to them as their justification, says the Lord."
(Isaiah 54:17)


Fig Tree
Zhanna Pulcho
Ukrainian artist
Painting courtesy/ Singulart


"Thus says the Lord: Keep  justice, do and use righteousness,
conformity to the will of God which brings salvation, for My salvation
is soon to come and My righteousness to be revealed."
(Isaiah 56:1)


"I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul will exult in my God; 
for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation.  He has covered
me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself
with a garland, and as a bride adorns herself with jewels.

For surely as the earth brings forth its shoots, and as a garden
causes what is sown in it to spring forth, so surely the Lord God
will cause rightness and justice and praise to spring forth before
all nations, through the self-fulfilling power of His word."
(Isaiah 61: 10-11)


"The Lord is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army;
He makes my feet like hinds' feet and will make me to walk, not stand still
in terror, but to walk and make spiritual progress upon my high places
of trouble, suffering, or responsibility!"
(Habakkuk 3:19)

"In those days, there appeared John the Baptist, preaching in the
Wilderness (Desert) of Judea.  And saying, "Repent! Think differently,
change your mind, regretting your sins and changing your conduct,
for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."
(Matthew 3: 1-2)

"And He told them a parable: Look at the fig tree and all the trees;
When they put forth their buds and come out in leaf, you see for
yourselves and perceive and know that summer is already near.

Even so, when you see these things taking place, understand and
know that the kingdom of God is at hand."
(Luke 21:29-31)

"So faith comes by hearing what is told and what is heard comes
by the preaching of the message that came from the lips of
Christ the Messiah Himself."
(Romans 10: 17)

"Never lag in zeal and in earnest endeavor; be aglow and
burning with the Spirit, serving the Lord.

Rejoice and exult in hope; be steadfast and patient in
suffering and tribulation; be constant in prayer."
(Romans 12:11-12)



This post is dedicated to my Ukrainian brothers and sisters in Christ.
May their faith and hope in Him bring light and inspiration, and serve as
 a major deterrent to the forces of physical and spiritual darkness
plaguing their war-torn nation.
 

"Do not let yourselves be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."
(Romans 13:21)




No comments:

Post a Comment