Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Sanctions On Religious IDF Unit Reveals Biden Administration's War On God

 



"Save me, O God, by Your name; judge and vindicate me by Your
 mighty strength and power. Hear my pleading and my prayer,
O God; give ear to the words of my mouth.

For strangers and insolent men are rising up against me, and violent men
 and ruthless ones seek and demand my life; they do not set God before them.

Selah pause and calmly think of that!"
(Psalm 54:1-3)




Picture courtesy/The Times of Israel



The latest salvo of accusations lobbied against Israel by the schizophrenic Biden
 Administration State Department involves alleged "human rights" violations
 committed by members of the Ultra-Orthodox Netzah Yehuda IDF battalion.

 As preposterous as this sounds, the real reason they are being targeted is
not only due to their Israeli citizenship or because they are Jews.

It is because of their strong faith in the God of Israel.



In Brazen Move, America Announces Sanctions
 On Religious IDF Unit
The Israel Guys
(April 22, 2024)



No comments:

Post a Comment