Sunday, June 23, 2024

You Are A Hiding Place For Me

 



"Blessed and happy and to be envied are those whose iniquities
are forgiven and whose sins are covered up and completely buried.
Blessed and happy are to be envied is the person whose sin the
Lord will take no account nor reckon against him.
(Romans 4:7-8)



The Lion of Judah
(2023)
Greg Collins
Image courtesy/Fine Art America




PSALM 32

A Psalm of David


Blessed is he who has forgiveness of his transgression continually
exercised upon him, whose sin is covered.

Blessed is the man to whom the Lord imputes no iniquity and
in whose spirit there is no deceit.

When I kept silence, before I confessed, my bones wasted away
through my groaning all day long.

For day and night Your hand of displeasure was heavy upon me;
my moisture was turned into the drought of summer.

Selah pause, and calmly think of that!

I acknowledged my sin to You, and my iniquity I did not hide, I said,
I will confess my transgressions to the Lord, continually unfolding the past
 till all is told-then You instantly forgave me the guilt and iniquity of my sin.

Selah pause, and calmly think of that!

For this forgiveness let everyone who is godly pray-pray to You in a time
when You may be found; surely when the great waters of trial overflow,
they shall not reach the spirit in him.

You are a hiding place for me; You, Lord, preserve me from trouble,
You surround me with songs and shouts of deliverance.

Selah pause, and calmly think of that!

I the Lord will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with My eye upon you.

Be not like the horse or the mule, which lack understanding, which must have
 their mouths held firm with bit and bridle, or else they will not come with you.

Many are the sorrows of the wicked, but he who trusts in, relies on, and confidently
leans on the Lord shall be compassed about with mercy and with loving-kindness.

Be glad in the Lord and rejoice you uncompromisingly righteous, you who are
upright and in right standing with Him; shout for joy, all you upright in heart!



Yeshua
2011
Zemer Levav





No comments:

Post a Comment