Monday, September 25, 2023

Monday Meditation: When Fear Calls The Heart...Answer With His Words



 "No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life.
As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will not fail you or forsake you."
(Joshua 1:5)


Joshua Before The Lord
Image courtesy/Pinterest



"The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?
The Lord is on my side and takes my part. He is among those who help me;
therefore shall I see my desire established upon those who hate me.
It is better to trust and take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
(Psalm 118:6-8)


"The Lord is my Light and my Salvation-whom shall I fear
or dread? The Lord is the Refuge and Stronghold of my life-
of whom shall I be afraid?"
(Psalm 27:1)


"Do not let your hearts be troubled.  You believe in and adhere to and trust
 and rely on God; believe in and adhere to and trust and rely also on Me."
(John 1:1)


"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity-cowardice, of craven
and cringing and fawning fear- but He has given us a spirit of
power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind,
and discipline and self-control."
(II Timothy 1:7)


"Let you character or moral disposition be free from love of money,
including greed, avarice, lust, and cravings for possessions, and be
satisfied with your present circumstances and with what you have;
for He, God Himself, has said: "I will not in any way fail you nor
give you up nor leave you without support.  I will not in any
degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let you down.
Assuredly not!
(Hebrews 13:5)




No comments:

Post a Comment