Saturday, February 15, 2020

My Soul Thirsts Only For You





"As the hart pants and longs for the water brooks,

so I pant and long for You, O God.



Country Afternoon Whitetail
Sam Timm



My inner self thirsts for God, for the living God.

When shall I come and behold the face of God?

Why are you cast down, O my inner self?

And why should you moan over me

and be disquieted within me?

Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him,

for I shall yet praise Him,

Who is the help of my countenance

and my God."


Psalm 42:1, 2, 11


"He who believes in Me,

who cleaves and trusts in and relies
  
on Me, as the Scripture has said,

From his innermost being shall flow

springs and rivers of living water."

John 7:37


"And look forward to and await

the coming of His Son from heaven,

Whom He raised from the dead, Yeshua,

Who personally rescues and delivers us

out of and from the wrath which is

coming, and He draws us to Himself

investing us with all the privileges

and rewards of the new life in

Christ, the Messiah."

1 Thessalonians 1:10




My Soul Thirsts
Zemer Levav
(2011)



No comments:

Post a Comment