Sunday, December 31, 2017

Fifth Sunday Meditation: The Mighty God, Jehovah, Speaks



"The mighty One, God, the Lord, speaks
and calls the earth from the rising of the sun
to its setting. Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty,
God shines forth.
Psalm 50:1-2



Winter Sunrise in Alabama



The mighty God, Jehovah speaks
And calls the earth from sea to sea;
From beauteous Zion God shines forth
He comes and will not silent be;

Devouring flame before Him goes,
And dark the tempest round Him grows.
He calls aloud to Heaven and earth
That He may justly judge His own:

My chosen saints together bring
Who sacrifice to Me alone;
The heav'ns His righteousness declare,
For God Himself as Judge is there.



The Mount of Olives from the Kidron Valley
 Jerusalem, Israel



Hear, O My people, I will speak
Against thee I will testify;
Give ear to Me, O Israel,
For God, thy covenant God, am I;

I do not spurn thy sacrifice,
Thy offerings are before My eyes.
I will receive from out thy fold
No offering for My holy shrine;

The cattle on a thousand hills
And all the forest beast are Mine;
Each mountain bird to Me is known,
Whatever roams the field I own.



A pride of lions in the Savannah
Tanzania, Africa



Behold, if I should hungry grow,
I would not tell My need to thee,
For all the world itself is Mine,
And all it's wealth belongs to Me;

Why should I aught of thee receive,
My thirst or hunger to relieve?
Bring thou to God the gifts of thanks
And pay thy vows to God Most High;

Call ye upon My holy Name
In days when sore distress is nigh;
Deliverance I will send to thee
And praises thou shalt give to Me.






My greatest New Year's resolution is a prayer
that my beloved nation, America, will experience a 
great revival of the true, Christ-centered, Holy Spirit-led
faith, and that many lost and hurting people will
discover the love and mercy and peace they have been seeking
in reconciling with God through surrendering themselves
at the foot of the cross of His Son, 
the Lord Yeshua Ha'Mashiach.



Jesus name in Hebrew is Yeshua, which in English is "Joshua".
As the successor of Moses,  Yeshua or Joshua, led Israel into the Promise Land, so
our Lord Yeshua or Jesus, leads His people back to His Father, Almighty God.



"I am the Way, and the Truth and the Life; no one comes
to the Father except through Me."
John 14:6



One of my favorite teachings by Bible teacher Derek Prince.
May you be blessed by this message today!



A Teaching By Derek Prince



May the coming year be one of happiness, health, and prosperity!
God bless you and thank you for reading my post!



The Mighty God, Jehovah, Speaks
Author Unknown
Music attributed to Dmitri S. Bortniansky
(1825)














No comments:

Post a Comment