Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Our Jewish Roots: Joshua At Sinai-Joshua The Spy




"After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord,
the Lord said to Joshua, son of Nun, Moses' minister,
"Moses My servant is dead. So now arise, go over this Jordan,
you and all this people, into the land which I am giving to them."
Joshua 1:1-2




More Than Just A Conqueror...

In this new series from Zola Levitt Ministries,
host Dr. Jeffrey Seif relates the story of Moses'
successor, Joshua, as the leader of the Israelites.


Joshua At Sinai #1
Our Jewish Roots
(January 8, 2020)





"Every place upon which the sole of your foot shall tread,
that have I given to you, as I promised Moses."
Joshua 1:3


Joshua The Spy #2
Our Jewish Roots
(January 15, 2020)


For those who watch the "Bearded Bible Brothers" videos
which I have posted on here, the role of Joshua in this
new series is being played by none other than Joshua!



No comments:

Post a Comment