Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Wednesday's Word: Righteous Leadership

 



"Oh, eternal and everlasting God, direct my thoughts, words, and work.
Wash away my sins in the immaculate blood of the Lamb and purge my
heart by Thy Holy Spirit.  Daily, frame me more and more in the
likeness of Thy Son Jesus Christ, that living in Thy fear, and dying
in Thy favor, I may in Thy appointed time obtain the resurrection
of the justified unto eternal life.  Bless, O Lord, the whole race
of mankind and let the world be filled with the knowledge of
Thee and Thy Son, Jesus Christ."
- A Prayer of George Washington



A General Before His King
A depiction of General George Washington praying in Valley Forge outside the colonial
army camp in late 1777 during the American Revolution
(2013)
Tim Davis
Image courtesy/Pixels Merch


No comments:

Post a Comment