Thursday, August 6, 2026

Pastor Jack Hibbs: I Can't Believe What I'm Seeing! What Spain Invasion?

 

 

"The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan,
with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, and with every wicked deception
directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the
truth that would have saved them."
(2 Thessalonians 2:9-10)

 

Morocco-Spain Border Map
Image courtesy/EUDIMENSIONS

 

  An estimated 60,000 Moroccan migrants recently surged 
the Spanish enclave of Ceuta on the coast of North Africa.

At least 34 people have died since the crisis began several days ago.

Although this "invasion" has been well-documented in the news media
 and on the Internet, we are left with no concrete answers as to why
 or how this incident was allowed to happen in the first place.

 In a world full of AI deception and lying media, the truth is 
getting harder and harder to discern. As Pastor Jack explains, 
the stage is being set for the last days.

 

I Can't Believe What I'm Seeing!
What Spain Invasion?
Real Life With Jack Hibbs
(August 4, 2026)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment