Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Happy Purim!



13 Adar 5775- 14 Adar 5775








For such a time as this...

"A word spoken at the right moment-
how good it is!"
Proverbs 15:23



"Never Again"
Israeli Prime Minister
Benjamin Netanyahu
addressing the
United States Congress
March 3, 2015


 
"We are no longer

 scattered among the nations,
 powerless to defend ourselves.
 We restored our sovereignty
 in our ancient home."
 -Benjamin Netanyahu




Mosaic of the twelve tribes
 of Israel




"And I will bring back the exiles 
of My people, Israel,
and they shall build
the waste cities and inhabit them;
and they shall plant vineyards
and drink the wine from them;
they shall also make gardens,
and eat the fruit of them.
And I will plant them
upon their land,
and they shall no more
be torn up
out of their land,
which I gave them,
says the Lord your God."
Amos 9:14-15





Vineyard In Israel




"The Lord is 
my Strength
and my Shield;
my heart trusts in,
relies on,
and confidently
leans on Him
and I am helped;
therefore,
my heart greatly 
rejoices,
and with my song
will I praise
Him."
Psalm 28:7





Happy Purim!



"For if you keep silent
at this time,
relief and deliverance
shall arise for 
the Jews from elsewhere,
but you and your father's house
will perish.
And who knows,
but that you have come
to the kingdom
for such a time as this
and for this very occasion?"
Esther 4:14



Queen Esther
Hermann Anschutz
German painter



Esther is a
beautiful love story
of courage and
the faithfulness
of Almighty God
to those who put
their trust in Him.


Shekinah Glory Come Down






“As the mountains are around Jerusalem, 
so the Lord is round about His people 
from henceforth even forever.” 
Psalm 125:2


Zion stands by hills surrounded,
Zion, kept by power divine;
All her foes shall be confounded,
Though the world in arms combine;
Happy Zion, what a favored lot is thine!
Happy Zion, what a favored lot is thine!

"Zion Stands By Hills Surrounded"
Words By 
Thomas Kelly
(1806 )



 Jerusalem
Holy City of God 


No comments:

Post a Comment