Friday, March 20, 2015

Our Greatest Hope


When I was a little girl
there was a television commercial...



advertising a famous brand of
soft drink, which centered around
the familiar folk song called,
"I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing".
 


Although the words of this popular song 
reflected a humanitarian sentiment
 to teach all the people of the world
 to sing "in perfect harmony"
with one another,
only Yeshua, 
the Light of the World,
and greatest Hope,
can bring true harmony
and everlasting peace to
people in every nation
if they choose to
place their trust and hope
 in Him.
 

"Truly I say to you
unless you repent and
become like little children
you can never enter the
kingdom at all."
Matthew 18:3





Not what, but Whom, I do believe,
That, in my darkest hour of need,
Hath comfort that no mortal creed
To mortal man may give;-
Not what, but Whom!
For Christ is more than
all the creeds,
And His full life
of gentle deeds,
Shall all 
the creeds outlive.

Not what I do believe, but Whom!
Who walks beside me
in the gloom?
Who shares the
burden wearisome?
Who all the dim way
doth illume,
And bids me look
beyond the tomb
The larger life to live?

Not what I do believe,
But Whom!
Not what
But Whom!
-John Oxenham









Above all powers, above all kings,
Above all nature and all created things,
Above all wisdom and all the ways of man,
You were here before the world began.
Above all kingdoms, above all thrones,
Above all wonders The world has ever known,
Above all wealth and treasures of the earth,
There's no way to measure what You're worth.
CHORUS
Crucified, laid behind a stone,
You lived to die, rejected and alone.
Like a rose trampled on the ground,
You took the fall, and thought of me
Above all. 
Above All
 Michael W. Smith




Rejoice In Yeshua!
Our greatest Hope!



No comments:

Post a Comment