Sunday, May 20, 2018

Third Sunday Meditation: Forevermore In Jesus




"And I give them eternal life, and they shall never
lose it or perish throughout the ages. To all eternity they
shall never by any means be destroyed. And no one is
able to snatch them out of My hand.
My Father, Who has given them to Me, is greater
and mightier than all else; and no one is able to snatch
them out of the Father's hand.
I and the Father are One."
John 10:28-29


Illustration of Jesus
By Gustave Dore



I've tried in vain a thousand ways
My fears to quell, my hopes to raise;
But what I need, the Bible says,
Is ever, only Jesus.

My soul is night, my heart is steel-
I cannot see, I cannot feel;
For light, for life, I must appeal
In simple faith in Jesus.

He died, He lives, He reigns, He pleads;
There's love in all His words and deeds;
There's all a guilty sinner needs
Forevermore in Jesus.

Tho' some should sneer, and some should blame,
I'll go with all my guilt and shame;
I'll go to Him because His name,
Above all names, is Jesus.
Written by James Procter




"Jesus is the answer for the world today,
Above Him there is no other, Jesus is the way..."


Jesus Is The Answer
Andrae Crouch
(1942-2015)
Resting peacefully at home with Jesus!



No comments:

Post a Comment