Saturday, December 16, 2023

And The Light Dwells With Him

 

"Were you present to hear the secret counsel of God?
And do you limit the possession of wisdom to yourself?
(Job 15:8)


"The secret of the sweet, satisfying companionship of the Lord
have they who revere and worship Him, and He will show them
His covenant and reveal to them its deep inner meaning."
(Psalm 25:14)


Yeshua, The Way, The Truth, And The Life
Image courtesy/Pinterest


"He changes the times and the seasons;  He removes kings and sets up kings.
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding!
He reveals the deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, 
 and the light dwells with Him!
(Daniel 2: 21-22)

"And all the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing.  And He does
according to His will in the host of heaven and among the inhabitants of earth,
and none can stay His hand or say to Him, What are you doing?"  Now at
the same time my reason and understanding returned to me; and the glory
of my kingdom, my majesty, and splendor returned to me, and my counselors
and my lords sought me out;  I was reestablished in my kingdom, and still
more greatness than before was added to me.  Now I, Nebuchadnezzar,
praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, Whose works are all
faithful and right and Whose ways are just. And those who walk in pride
He is able to abase and humble."
(Daniel 4:35-37)

"But when you pray, go into your most private room, and closing the door,
pray to your Father, Who is in secret; and your Father, Who sees in secret,
will reward you in the open.  And when you pray, do not heap up phrases,
multiply words, repeating the same over and over, as the Gentiles do,
for they think they will be heard for their much speaking. Do not be
like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him."
(Matthew 6:6-8)

"If any man desires to do His will, God's pleasure, he will know, have
the needed illumination to recognize, and tell for himself whether the
teaching is from God or whether I am speaking from Myself and of
My own accord and on My own authority.  He who speaks on his
own authority seeks to win honor for himself. He who teachings
originate with himself seeks his own glory. But He Who seeks
the glory and is eager for the honor of Him Who sent Him,
He is true; and there is no unrighteousness or falsehood
or deception in Him."
(John 7:17-18)

"I do not call you servants (slaves) any longer, for the servant
does not know what is master is doing, working out. But I have
called you My friends, because I have made known to you
everything that I have heard from My Father.  I have revealed
to you everything I have learned from Him.  You have not
chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed you
that you might go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and
that your fruit may be lasting, that it may remain, abide,
so that whatever you ask the Father in My Name as
presenting all that I AM, He may give it to you."
(John 15: 15-16)


Yeshua Is The Light
(2010)
Zemer Levav




No comments:

Post a Comment