Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Wednesday's Word: For Zion's Sake I Will Not Hold My Peace

 


"For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I
will not rest until her imputed righteousness and vindication go forth 
 as brightness, and her salvation radiates as a burning torch.

And the nations shall see your righteousness and vindication, your rightness
and justice-not your own, but His ascribed to you-and all kings shall 
 behold your salvation and glory; and you shall be called a new name
which the mouth of the Lord shall name.

You shall also be so beautiful and prosperous as to be thought of as a 
 crown of glory and honor in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem,
exceedingly beautiful in the hand of God.

You, Judah, shall no more be termed Forsaken, nor shall your land be
called Desolate any more.  But you shall be called Hephzibah-My delight
is in her-and your land be called Beulah -married- for the Lord delights
in you, and your land shall be married, owned and protected by the Lord.
(Isaiah 62:1-4)



Lion of the tribe of Judah
Image courtesy/Flickr


"He who is able to hear, let him listen to and heed what the Spirit says
to the assemblies (churches). To him who overcomes (conquers), I will
give to eat of the manna that is hidden, and I will give him a white stone
with a new name engraved on the stone; which no one knows or
understands except he who receives it."
(Reve
lation 2:17)


 Please pray for the peace of Jerusalem and the salvation of Israel.

Maranatha!  

Come Soon, Lord!






No comments:

Post a Comment