Sunday, September 24, 2017

Fourth Sunday Meditation: Redeemed! How I Love To Proclaim It



"Thus says the Lord:
Let not the wise and skillful person
glory and boast in wisdom and skill;
let not the mighty and powerful person
glory and boast in his strength and power;
let not the person who is rich in physical
gratification and earthly wealth
glory and boast in his temporal
satisfactions and earthly riches.

But let him who glories glory in this:
that he understands and knows Me personally
and practically, directly discerning and recognizing
My character, that I am the Lord, Who practices
loving-kindness and judgment, and righteousness
in the earth, for in these things I delight,
says the Lord."
Jeremiah 9:23-24



The Lamb of God
Greg Olsen


"But it is from Him that you have your life
in Christ Jesus, Whom God made our Wisdom
from God, revealed to us a knowledge of the divine
plan of salvation previously hidden, manifesting itself
as our Righteousness, thus making us upright and
putting us in right standing with God, and our
Consecration, making us pure and holy, and our
Redemption, providing our ransom from
eternal penalty for sins.

So then, as it is written, Let him who boasts
and proudly rejoices and glories, boast and proudly
rejoice and glory in the Lord."
1 Corinthians 1:30-31



Redeemed, how I love to proclaim it!
Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb;
Redeemed through His infinite mercy,
His child and forever I am.

(Refrain)
Redeemed, redeemed,
Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb;
Redeemed, redeemed,
His child and forever I am.

Redeemed, and so happy in Jesus,
No language my rapture can tell;
I know that the light of His presence
With me doth continually dwell.
(Refrain)

I think of my blessed Redeemer,
I think of Him all the day long:
I sing, for I cannot be silent;
His love is the theme of my song.
(Refrain)

I know there's a crown that is waiting,
In yonder bright mansions for me,
And soon, with the spirits made perfect,
At home with the Lord I shall be.
(Refrain)





"Redeemed! How I Love To Proclaim It"
Words by Fanny Crosby
Music by William J. Kirkpatrick
         





No comments:

Post a Comment