Sunday, June 20, 2021

Happy Father's Day 2021


"The righteous man walks in his integrity;

blessed, happy, fortunate, enviable

are his children after him."

Proverbs 20:7


My parents Anthony and Sandra Brida


My Dad was a big fan of country music, back when
 country music was really country music that is!
There were many songs I could have picked for this tribute,
but I remember how much my parents loved to listen to the
 songs of the great "Silver Fox" Charlie Rich when I was a kid.


 This song in particular reminds me of my Dad. No matter
what happened in life he always kept "rollin' with the flow"
taking care of my mother and all of us six kids and then
his grandchildren and great-grandchildren.


So, this one's for you, Daddy.
Happy Father's Day in heaven.


Rollin' With The Flow
(1977)
Charlie Rich




No comments:

Post a Comment