Monday, May 29, 2017

Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah



Sword of the Lord




Dear Father in Heaven,
Like Your anointed warriors, Gideon and David
before him, please be our our President's Strength 
and impenetrable Shield, that he
may be used as an instrument for Your glory,
 in delivering our lawless and wicked nation from
the wrath of Your forthcoming judgment.
In Yeshua's mighty name
Amen and Amen





"Listen to Me, you who know rightness
and justice and right standing with God,
the people in whose heart is My law
and My instruction: fear not the
reproach of men, neither be
afraid or dismayed at
their revilings."
Isaiah 51:7





President Trump placing a wreath at the
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier during
Memorial Day services at 
Arlington National Cemetery
Arlington, Virginia





Guide me, O Thou great Jehovah,
Pilgrim through this barren land;
I am weak, but Thou art mighty,
Hold me with Thy pow'rful hand;

Bread of heaven, Feed me
till I want no more;
Bread of heaven, Feed me
till I want no more.

Open now the crystal fountain,
Whence the healing waters flow;
Let the fiery cloudy pillar 
Lead me all my journey through;

Strong Deliverer, Be Thou
still my Strength and Shield;
Strong Deliverer, Be Thou
 still my Strength and Shield.

Thomas Hastings
(1830)








No comments:

Post a Comment