Saturday, October 14, 2017

October Praise & Glory





"Come close to God and He will
come close to you."
James 4:8




Fall's Bounty



Psalm 38
A Psalm of David


I will confess and praise You, O God,
with my whole heart; before the gods
will I sing praises to You.

I will worship toward Your holy temple
and praise Your name for Your loving-kindness
and for Your truth and faithfulness;

 for You have exalted above all else Your name 
 and Your word and You have magnified 
Your word above all Your name!

In the day when I called, You answered me;
and You strengthened me with strength, might
and inflexibility to temptation in my inner self.

All the kings of the land shall give You credit
and praise You, O Lord, for they have heard of
the promises of Your mouth which were fulfilled.

Yes, they shall sing of the ways of the Lord and
joyfully celebrate His mighty acts, for great is the 
glory of the Lord.

For though the Lord is high, yet has He respect
to the lowly, bringing them into fellowship with Him;
but the proud and haughty He knows and recognizes
only at a distance.

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will
revive me; You will stretch forth Your hand against the
wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me.

The Lord will perfect that which concerns me;
Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, endure forever-
forsake not the works of Your own hands. 




The beauty of the season captured at
Neuschwanstein Castle
Bavaria, Germany






No more will I run from You
I will be wise accepting Your shelter
No more will I have to fear
I will be here in Your arms

Your Name
Is above all powers, above all kings,
Your Name
You are the blessed Prince of Peace
Your Name
Is above all powers, above all kings,
Your Name
You are the blessed Prince of Peace
(chorus)

No one else would ever let me live
This life I live in You
And no one else could ever take this place
That I have made for You.
And no one else will ever fit the mold
That You have cast for me
You are my God
I will bow down before You
You are my God
I will lift up Your Name

Outro
Shimcha, Anu ohavim otcha
Shimcha, Anu ohavim otcha
Shimcha
(Your Name)
Anu ohavim otcha
(We love You)



Your Name
Zemer Levav






Your Name
Words and Music by Kerah Hanes
2007 City of Peace Music/BMI












No comments:

Post a Comment